It’s almost time for a New Year to roll in and you’re tired of the same old failed New Year’s Resolutions. I’m not losing weight, I didn´t stop smoking, I’m still not organised.
Every year I write my resolutions on paper, then crumple it up and throw it in the bin because I know they will be broken within a few days because they are unattainable, or just plain boring. However, this year I only have a few and I think I can achieve them if I really really try.
- Get dressed before noon….
- Watch more television – it is the “window into the world”, right?
- Keep my opinions to myself (Okay!).
- Enjoy the sweeter side of life – M&Ms, Fruit and Nut and Cadbury Crème eggs.
- Stop procrastinating … (I think I just might start next month).
And in case I’m not around tomorrow, I would just like to say to all my readers